Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sunday Allergy Frenzy

I have a good excuse for being late this week, on Sunday night I had a super duper anaphylactic allergic reaction - very scary. Looks like my occasional attack of hives from eating prawns has turned into a full on extreme allergy, puts a bit of a damper on Yum Cha. I now have take super strong steroids with me everywhere just in case it happens again. I am on my second day home from work and my eyes are finally almost unpuffed.

Aside from all that drama I had quite a productive weekend, I made two batches of cherry jam and we have now finished all the presents and cards for Christmas - yay.

The Sunekosuri family continues to expand, here are photos of the last two from the first batch:

Tippy Toes

Two Head 2

Two Head 1

These are the ones that I made last week, travel time on the train can be very productive:

Baobab 1

Stripey Mouth 1

Usagi

Stripey Knees 1

I will be at the Kallista Market again on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gOOdneSS!!! Hope you are ok now! X:-o! i have a daughter who carries an epi-pen as she is anaphylactic to nuts, sesame & legumes... Anyway i just dropped in to say "Hi!" & to say sorry that i didn't make the last crafty~girl meeting but that i hope to make the nxt one... and i won't be at Sat's Kallista market as it seems that all my dollies wanted to be chriSSy pressies this year Lol! Soooo have a wonderful chrissy... i ~Love~ tha new monsters & see ya in the New year Ho! Ho! Ho! (and watch out for that sEEEEa fOOD!!!) x

    ReplyDelete