All is not lost however I did get some stuff done during the week.
The latest pair of socks is coming along well I am about to turn the heel.
I made three more sleepy kitties - if I manage to make enough for the market I think the purple polka dot one is going to stay with me.
I have also made some progress on Ithaqua, not quite finished but looking much less headless than last week.
I had planned for the top and bottom jaws to be more evenly balanced with teeth on both, but he just didn't turn out that way.
I have had to learn that there is a limit to how many times you can undo things, sometimes you just have to go with the flow.
Besides I kind of like him this way and he continues to be 100% crocheted together. I suspect I would have a much easier time if I conceded and decided to sew bits on but as Scott well knows I can get awfully stubborn when I get fixed on an idea.
Next week you should find out how crazy I went trying to finish off the head.