Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Sock Frenzy

I finished the Noro socks this week, they are warm and comfy.

Finished Socks 2

I have started a new pair with the lovely alpaca mum got me in Tasmania I am mixing it with a dark brown solid stripe to bring out the bright blue.

New Socks

Ithaqua is coming along I have finished the body and have started on the head.

Headless Ithaqua

The head is a work in progress I have pulled it apart once already.

Ithaqua Head

It doesn't quite make sense at the moment but rest assured I do have a plan.

Ithaqua Mouth

I have also made some teeth.

Ithaqua Teeth

Stay tuned for more, hopefully next week it will all come together.

4 comments:

  1. The socks are amazing! I wish I had time to work on a few pairs myself! Can't wait to see how Ithaqua comes out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The claws look really good - he looks really quite large, how big is he?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think around 50cm without his head. I wasn't planning to go so big but there is a limit to how skinny the toes can be crocheted and that kind of determined the scale of the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! The socks are FAB! Will you be selling some?

    ReplyDelete