Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Again Frenzy

I have been slack, well slack about posting stuff at any rate, otherwise quite busy.

Scott has had his birthday a big one with an "0" in it, we had a party with lots of wonderful people. You can see the present I got him here, there are 10 pictures in total around A4 size. They look nicer in reality I think they were scanned for the website which makes them look a bit harsher. Had to have a big picture hanging rearrangement to fit them in but they look great.

I have been helping with the Melbourne Satellite Reef project by making a a Blog which you can see here. I have also bee crocheting coral and making flyers and generally helping out.

I am knitting a shawl for my Nonna who is in hospital at the moment.

I am also trying to finish some UFOs and tidy up my study.

I have no pictures because my Flickr account has gone haywire and I can't get in to upload anything. It is a frustrating process it looks like I've been hacked and someone has changed my details so Yahoo just keep telling me the details I am giving them do not match my account - duh I know that that's why I can't get in. Not sure how long this is going to take to resolve.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! i see my friend Elizabeth there (She was also a wonderful teacher at my children's primary school)... As for the computer glitches... once i was even totally locked out of my blog! That was REALLY scary!(Even more scary than monsters under the bed!!!)

    ReplyDelete