Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday Misty Frenzy

Today is a couch day, the world outside has disappeared into cloud and the dogs and I are all alone in the mist. We are snuggled up on the couch watching Eureka with lots of cushions and a doona looking out into a white world.

Misty World

There are neighbours and a mountain out there somewhere, in fact since I took that photo it has closed in even more. Everything is dripping and there are shining beads of water decorating all the bare branches.

Was quite productive yesterday and made a much more successful granny square purse.

Granny Purse

Smaller but much more manageable to make than the last one, I think this might be a winner for the market.

Also experimented with another new design - the egg on toast purse.

Egg Purse

The toast is still a bit wonky but I think I might be onto something here.

2 comments:

  1. That egg on toast purse is so cute - I like the one square redesign of the "Nannageddon" (heh) purse best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both (i am still in my pj's!)
    Love the purses! X:-) ...Lol! & my word verification is "lozoffs" Sounds like the Universe is telling me i am lazing~off! X:-P

    ReplyDelete