Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Stars Have Aligned

It finally happened, the stars aligned the terrible Cthulhu arose and the exhibition opened on Friday night. Foolishly I did not take a picture of the finished Cthuhu before we set up on Wednesday but mum sent me her pictures from the opening night.


If you came along and are reading this thank you so much for all your support, enthusiasm and well wishes. I was so nervous about the whole thing but everyone has been fantastic.


Super extra special thanks have to go to Scott who started the whole mess by asking for an Innsmouth Golliwog, plus he puts up with my obsessive crocheting and always takes brilliant and thoughtful care of me.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sweetie!!! It looks totally awesome! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Looks FAB! Are they still there? (i might take a pEEk X;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they are still there - they are up until the 3rd of June. I would be honoured if you came to see them.

    ReplyDelete