Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Things are Changing

Lots of good news for the beginning of the year and hopefully a chance for me to get my act together and do more artwork.  As of this week I no longer work full time and after 5 weeks off will be working 3 days a week - so no excuses really.

I have been quite angry with my work since about September last year and found that all the times when I usually work out design problems and have my best ideas (morning shower - best place in the world) I was instead having internal rants about my job.  Not the best state of affairs, so when an opportunity came my way to leave - I went.

Stay tuned for developments, I am planning a new Cthulhu (just for me) and an avian theme to my next big crochet project.

These photos are for Mum - just to show you how alive they are:

Succulents 2

Succulents 1

No comments:

Post a Comment