Friday, April 2, 2010

More Shelf Frenzy

I am running a bit behind this week work has been a little crazy and I am worn out.

Last weekend I did the undercoating.

Undercoat

And did three coats of red on the top shelf.

Top Shelf

During the week I made chicken burgers and super freakily both the eggs I picked were double yolkers. That is just weird, one is rare enough but two together is spooky.

Double Yolkers


Anyway today I did two coats on the rest of the shelves today, I think it is starting to look rather nice and I cannot wait to pack them full of all my crafty hoardings.

Two Coats

They are going to need at least another coat maybe two to get rid of the streaks.

I almost forgot - we went to see Gogol Bordello on Tuesday night, they were fantastic, brilliant anarchistic, joyous, and full of gypsy punkitude. If you ever get to see them play live do not miss it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi huNNy X:-) Am still in hibernation trying to find my mojo, i see you have no probs with yours the shelves look fab! X:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gorgeous I hope you find your mojo it is hard sometimes to get going. I am having a crazy stressful time a work but somehow that seems to fuel the creative fire although it gets hard to find the energy.

    The shelves are finished now and full of stuff I am very proud of them, all I need is for an electrician to finally return my calls so I can get the light in my room fixed and take some good photos.

    ReplyDelete