Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sunday Monster Frenzy

Hopefully I finally have an electrician coming to fix the lights in my studio on Monday so I should be able to post some decent photos, in the meantime here are some not so good ones.

Studio 1

These are the shelves all painted and full of my various projects and stashes, I still need sort things out a bit though. Down the bottom you can see my wonderfully kitsch tiger skin latch hook rug that I have been working on this week.

Studio 2

My bookshelves, yarn stash and some of our toys, because the ceilings are so high I still have heaps of room to hang pictures. Scott has given me some nice folios of prints over the years so I have dug them out to try and choose which ones to frame.

Now on to this week's monsters.

Gelf 1

Gelf 2

Not sure if this one is going on the stall I might keep him for myself, something about his fat bum, little tail and general air of belligerence appeals to me.

Spotty Two Head 2

Spotty Two Head 1

A spotty two header who always knows where it is going.

Next week I should have finished my first crochet monster for ages, an new Ubel Ferkel a fair bit bigger than any I have made before.

I also bought a marquee for the market stall, winter up here can be very wet and cold and I don't think Karan and my market umbrellas will be quite up to the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. oooh sighhhh a REAL marquee! Love the shelving and the nu monster folke X:-)

    ReplyDelete