Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Feather Frenzy

Not much to show this week, working on a secret project that I can't show you till after Scott's birthday next weekend (assuming I get it finished).

This weekend I over did it a bit and my neck and hands are killing me but Gol Goroth's wings are well underway.

Gol Goroth Wings 3

I figured out how to crochet the feathers around the wire so they are sitting better than the tail feathers do.

Gol Goroth Wings 2

There will eventually be an armature that runs right across through both wings I am waiting until the last minute to put it in as it is hard to crochet around. I'm getting spiked by the wing feather wires enough as it is.

Gol Goroth Wings 1

It is not easy but everything continues to be crocheted in - nothing is sewn on at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment