Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Time To Catch Up

I know I have been missing for a bit but I have been working away on monsters. Cthulhu is the last large monster for the exhibition and I am probably about a third of the way there.

Cthulhu 1

He is going to be bigger than I thought.

Cthulhu 2

I have also done a bear making class with Linda Benson which was lots of fun. I haven't made bears for ages but I learnt some wonderful techniques which I hope to apply to some of my other work. I have not quite finished due to monster time pressures but it is very cute so far.

Bear 1

I learnt so many cool things about making leather noses, and eyelids and paws and open mouths.

Bear 2

Other than that have had my Aunt and her friend visit or a couple of days which was lots of fun.

We are going to Bendigo for a night at Easter to visit the Woollen Mills and see the Chrysanthemum and Goat show (an odd combination I just just hope none of the goats get out and eat the flowers).

But mostly I will be crocheting Cthulhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment